My son/daughter is away at college and had some property stolen from his/her apartment. Are the losses covered?

Your Homeowners Policy generally covers up to 10% of your policy amount for items located away from your home. This includes possessions with children away at college. Please contact your local Farm Bureau agent or claims representative for further information.