Accidents happen — we know that as well as you do. While no one enjoys these moments in life, you can take comfort knowing that Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance is ready to help you begin the restoration process.
To start a new claim during normal business hours, first call your local Kentucky Farm Bureau agent. Your agent’s office will gather the necessary information to file your claim and then connect you to a local adjuster who will assess the damage and review the claims process with you.
If you need to report a claim after business hours (4:30 p.m. to 9 a.m. (EST), Monday through Friday, and 24 hours on weekends and holidays), please call our After-Hours Claims Reporting Hotline at 1-866-532-2524.
Important things to do when you have a loss:
- In case of an auto accident or a home burglary, call the police and obtain a police report–even if the loss or damage is minor.
- Notify Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance promptly.
- In an auto accident, get this information from others who are involved:
- Names, addresses, phone numbers, license numbers, number of people in the vehicle(s).
- Names, addresses, and phone numbers of any witnesses.
- If your home is damaged, take steps to secure it and protect it from further damage or loss. If temporary repairs are required to provide the needed protection, you may be reimbursed for reasonable expenses you incur (check with your local agent).