Important Things to Do When You Have a Loss
- Notify Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance promptly.
- Do not admit fault or discuss the accident with anyone other than the police and Kentucky Farm Bureau.
- In case of an auto accident or a home burglary, call the police and obtain a police report–even if the loss or damage is minor.
- In an auto accident, get this information from others who are involved:
- Names, addresses, phone numbers, license numbers, number of people in the vehicles
- Names, addresses, and phone numbers of any witnesses.
- If your home is damaged, take steps to secure it and protect it from further damage or loss. If temporary repairs are required to provide the needed protection, you may be reimbursed for reasonable expenses you incur (check with your agent.)
To report a claim during normal business hours, please call your local Kentucky Farm Bureau Agent's office.
To report a new claim after business hours, please call:
After-Hours Claims Reporting Hotline
4:30 p.m. until 9:00 a.m. (EST), Monday through Friday
24 hours on weekends and holidays
« Back to the Insurance page