Auto Loss Reporting
When you’ve had an accident, Kentucky Farm Bureau will partner with you to handle your covered claim and help you get your vehicle repaired. To report a claim during normal business hours, please call your local Kentucky Farm Bureau Agent's office.
To report a claim during normal business hours:
Please call your local Kentucky Farm Bureau Agent's office
To report a new claim after business hours:
Please call our After-Hours Claims Reporting Hotline
4:30 p.m. until 9:00 a.m. (EST), Monday through Friday
24 hours on weekends and holidays
Above all else, make sure that you and everyone involved in the accident are safe before reporting your auto claim.
Whether you submit your claim during regular business hours or after hours, your report will be more complete if you have the following information available for the customer service representative:
- Your Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance auto policy number
- Name and contact phone number for all of the involved parties including:
- Owner of your vehicle
- Driver of your vehicle (if different)
- Passengers in your vehicle
- Owner and driver of any other vehicle involved in the accident
- Any other involved parties, including the wrecker service or repair shop where your vehicle has been towed
- List of vehicles/property involved
- Date and time the loss occurred
- Location of the loss or accident
- A description of what happened
- Description of damage and/or injuries
- Police report number
What happens after I report my claim
Your information is sent to the regional claims office in your area. Once the claim has been assigned to one of our claim representatives, he or she will typically contact you within 24 to 48 hours. The claims representative will be able to answer your questions and provide information to help you resolve a covered claim quickly and efficiently.
What else can I do?
There are still more things you can do after an auto loss to help us handle your claim. Learn more about these important things to do after an auto loss.