Report A Claim
To report a claim during normal business hours, please call your local Kentucky Farm Bureau Agent's office.
To report a new claim after business hours, please call:
After-Hours Claims Reporting Hotline
4:30 p.m. until 9:00 a.m. (EST), Monday through Friday
24 hours on weekends and holidays
Whichever reporting option you use, your report will be more complete if you have the following information available for the customer service representative:
- Date and time the loss occurred
- Location of loss or accident
- List of vehicles/property/people involved
- A description of what happened
- Names, addresses and phone numbers of all those involved
- Description of damage and/or injuries
- Police report number
- Names, addresses, and phone numbers of any witnesses
- Name and phone number for whom we should contact to discuss the claim
What Happens After I Report My Claim?
Your information is sent electronically to the claims office in your area. Once the claim has been assigned to one of our claim representatives, he or she will typically contact you within 24 to 48 hours. The claims representative will be able to answer your questions and provide information to help you resolve your claim quickly and efficiently.
« Back to the Claims Information page