If my home is uninhabitable, will you cover a hotel stay?

If your policy has additional living expenses coverage and a direct physical loss makes your home uninhabitable, then we will pay for the reasonable increase in living expenses necessary to maintain your normal standard of living. Check your policy for coverage and limits. Keep receipts for additional living expenses you pay out of pocket. A claim representative or your local Farm Bureau agent can answer questions about this coverage.