Josh Hurst Agent
KFB Insurance Agent Since 2009
Hello and welcome to the Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance, Shelby County Agency! As your local insurance agent, I'm right here in your community—ready to serve you. Call me today and let's discuss your specific situation. I'll help you make sure you and your assets are protected with the correct level of insurance coverage.
I’m an invested member of our community and an accomplished agent with KFB. I hope that you’ll allow me to apply the same level of commitment to your insurance needs!
- Ambassador, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
- Director, Shelbyville/Shelby County Parks Board
- Community Service Award Winner - Shelby County Life Magazine
- Triple S Board of Adjustments & Appeals
- Shelby County 911 Board of Appeals
- Past President, Shelby County Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Shelby, Class of 2010
- KFB Insurance, Agent of the Year (State) 2017
- KFB Insurance, Agent of the Year (District) 2019
- Master Agent Award Winner – KFB Insurance Company’s Highest Award
- President’s Club Award Winner – Awarded by KFB President
- Business First – Forty Under 40 Award Winner
In the event of a loss, you can count on Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance to help you through it. Our local claims office and adjusters are close by when you need them. We are knowledgeable about our community and can provide valuable assistance and advice when needed.
Call me today for a free, no-obligation quote.
How can Josh Hurst help you today?
Life's Blueprints: A KFB Insurance Blog
- 5 ways to avoid road trip kryptonite: a flat tire
If you’re not properly prepared, a flat tire can quickly pump the brakes on your road trip, leaving you stranded on the side of the road instead of purposefully parked on a sandy beach.
- 9 savvy ways to save on gas
Are you doing all you can to reduce your environmental footprint when behind the wheel? Read on to find out.
- Motorcycle helmets: Safety over style
74 motorcyclists died on Kentucky roads in 2020, according to the Kentucky Office of Highway Safety. In the event of a crash, wearing a proper helmet may save your life