Josh Hurst Agent
KFB Insurance Agent Since 2009
Hello and welcome to the Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance, Shelby County Agency! As your local insurance agent, I'm right here in your community—ready to serve you. Call me today and let's discuss your specific situation. I'll help you make sure you and your assets are protected with the correct level of insurance coverage.
I’m an invested member of our community and an accomplished agent with KFB. I hope that you’ll allow me to apply the same level of commitment to your insurance needs!
- President, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation - Kentucky (JDRF)
- Director, Shelbyville/Shelby County Parks Board
- Community Service Award Winner - Shelby County Life Magazine
- Triple S Board of Adjustments & Appeals
- Shelby County 911 Board of Appeals
- Past President, Shelby County Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Shelby, Class of 2010
- KFB Insurance, Agent of the Year (State) 2017
- KFB Insurance, Agent of the Year (District) 2019
- Master Agent Award Winner – KFB Insurance Company’s Highest Award
- President’s Club Award Winner – Awarded by KFB President
- Business First – Forty Under 40 Award Winner
In the event of a loss, you can count on Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance to help you through it. Our local claims office and adjusters are close by when you need them. We are knowledgeable about our community and can provide valuable assistance and advice when needed.
Call me today for a free, no-obligation quote.
How can Josh Hurst help you today?
Life's Blueprints: A KFB Insurance Blog
- Is your employer-provided life insurance enough?
For millions of working Americans, employer-provided life insurance is a valuable perk. However, it may not provide enough coverage for your loved ones after you’re gone. Check out this article for information on when it may be necessary to purchase additional coverage.
- What does life insurance cover?
Do you ever wonder how your loved ones would fare should something ever happen to you? If someone depends on you financially, life insurance is a topic you shouldn’t avoid.
- Do you know what to do after a car crash?
If you are involved in an auto accident, first and foremost, tend to the safety of everyone involved.