Which of our Homeowners Policies is Right for You?
The personal attention you receive from your Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance agent helps you select the protection that meets your needs. In addition to the coverage provided by each policy, you and your Kentucky Farm Bureau agent can tailor your policy to provide additional coverage for jewelry, coins, furs and much more.
Apartments/Condos and Older Homes
We offer liability and "contents" policies for apartment dwellers and condominium unit-owners. And, for owners of older homes, we offer an insurance policy especially designed to meet your needs.
- Bodily injury
- Medical payments
- Property damage
- First aid expense
- Personal property replacement cost
- Water back-up and sump overflow
- Home day care
- Additional limits of liability
- Identity fraud expense
- Fine Arts
- Cameras (non-commercial)
- Golfer's equipment
- Postage stamps
- Musical instruments (non-professional)
- Multi-Policy discount (in which both home and vehicle(s) are insured)
- Dwelling age discount
- Protection device discount (for deadbolt locks, smoke alarms, fire extinguishers, security alarm systems, sprinkler systems, etc.)
Contact your your Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance agent for more details about policy coverages and availability. No matter where you are in Kentucky, there’s an agent near you.
Representations contained in this web page are for illustration purposes only. Coverage availability is subject to eligibility and other qualifications. Please consult your policy for actual contract coverage and exclusions. AD-12 (05-05)
« Back to the Insurance Products page