Insurance Protection for You and Your Family
How can you protect one of your greatest investments — your home? With affordable, quality coverage from Kentucky Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company.
- Which of our Homeowners Policies is right for you?
- Special form homeowners coverage
- Broad form homeowners coverage
- Modified homeowners coverage
- Apartments/condos and older homes
- Liability coverage
- Optional coverages
- Additional coverages
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance discounts
- Fast claim service
Which of our Homeowners Policies is Right for You?
The personal attention you receive from your local Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance agent helps you select the protection that meets your needs. In addition to the coverage provided by each policy, you and your Kentucky Farm Bureau agent can tailor your policy to provide additional coverage for jewelry, coins, furs and much more.
Apartments/Condos and Older Homes
We offer liability and "contents" policies for apartment dwellers and condominium unit-owners. And, for owners of older homes, we offer an insurance policy especially designed to meet your needs.
In addition, some claims our liability coverage may cover are:
- Bodily injury
- Medical payments
- Property damage
- First aid expense
Some of the optional coverages offered for an additional cost are:
- Personal property replacement cost
- Water back-up and sump overflow
- Home day care
- Additional limits of liability
- Identity fraud expense
Additional Coverages Available
Some of the personal possessions you may purchase protection for are:
- Fine Arts
- Cameras (non-commercial)
- Golfer's equipment
- Postage stamps
- Musical instruments (non-professional)
Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance Discounts
Some of the discounts we offer to qualified policyholders include:
- Multi-Policy discount (in which both home and vehicle(s) are insured)
- Dwelling age discount
- Protection device discount (for deadbolt locks, smoke alarms, fire extinguishers, security alarm systems, sprinkler systems, etc.)
Fast Claim Service
We have adjusters throughout Kentucky. When you file a claim, you can expect your claim to be handled quickly and efficiently.
Be sure with Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance
Contact your local Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance agent for more details about policy coverages and availability. No matter where you are in Kentucky, there’s an agent near you.
Representations contained in this web page are for illustration purposes only. Coverage availability is subject to eligibility and other qualifications. Please consult your policy for actual contract coverage and exclusions. AD-12 (05-05)