What if the accident happened outside of Kentucky? Who handles the claim?

If your accident happened outside of Kentucky, your claim will be assigned to an adjuster who is trained to help you. Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance will determine if your car needs to be inspected by an adjuster. KFB works with professional adjusters located across the country who are available to help when needed.