injured in an auto accident - Kentucky Farm Bureau

If injured in an auto accident, will my auto policy pay for my medical expenses?

Typically, reasonable and necessary medical treatment is covered under the Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage of your auto policy. If you carry Personal Injury Protection, it will provide benefits for the driver and passengers in your vehicle, and possibly pedestrians struck by your vehicle.