Pat Hargadon Agency Manager
KFB Insurance Agent Since 1986
Pat Hargadon has been an agent with Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance in Shelby County since 1986. He has served as agency manager for the Shelby County office since 2000. Pat is an active member of the Shelby County community and has earned numerous recognitions and awards for his efforts. His current positions include:
- Director, Shelby County Industrial Foundation
- Director, Farm Credit Advisory Committee
- Director, Citizens Union Bank
- Commissioner, US 60 Water District
- Board Member, Lincoln Heritage Boy Scout Council
Pat attended the University of Louisville and is a graduate of Leadership Kentucky and the Philip Morris Agricultural Leadership Development Program. Pat enjoys spending time with family and working on the family beef cattle farm.
How can Pat Hargadon help you today?
Life's Blueprints: A KFB Insurance Blog
- 9 savvy ways to save on gas
Are you doing all you can to reduce your environmental footprint when behind the wheel? Read on to find out.
- How to protect your car from salt damage
While salt is good for the roads, it can be very bad for the cars on those roads. That magical substance used for de-icing can also de-paint your car.
- Frozen pipe prevention 101
Frozen water can wreak havoc on metal or plastic pipes, no matter their strength. According to the Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety, a 1/8th inch crack in a pipe can spew up to 250 gallons of water a day!