Pat Hargadon Agency Manager
KFB Insurance Agent Since 1986
Pat Hargadon has been an agent with Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance in Shelby County since 1986. He has served as agency manager for the Shelby County office since 2000. Pat is an active member of the Shelby County community and has earned numerous recognitions and awards for his efforts. His current positions include:
- Director, Shelby County Industrial Foundation
- Director, Farm Credit Advisory Committee
- Director, Citizens Union Bank
- Commissioner, US 60 Water District
- Board Member, Lincoln Heritage Boy Scout Council
Pat attended the University of Louisville and is a graduate of Leadership Kentucky and the Philip Morris Agricultural Leadership Development Program. Pat enjoys spending time with family and working on the family beef cattle farm.
How can Pat Hargadon help you today?
- Kentucky Farm Bureau, HB 529 and Earth Day
- April 20, 2016
- Nominations for 2016 Communication Award now being accepted!
- April 19, 2016
The Kentucky Farm Bureau Communications Award recognizes and honors the outstanding efforts of a professional journalist whose recent work has contributed to a better public understanding and appreciation of the people, communities and issues connected to Kentucky agriculture.