Pat Hargadon Agency Manager
KFB Insurance Agent Since 1986
Pat Hargadon has been an agent with Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance in Shelby County since 1986. He has served as agency manager for the Shelby County office since 2000. Pat is an active member of the Shelby County community and has earned numerous recognitions and awards for his efforts. His current positions include:
- Director, Shelby County Industrial Foundation
- Director, Farm Credit Advisory Committee
- Director, Citizens Union Bank
- Commissioner, US 60 Water District
- Board Member, Lincoln Heritage Boy Scout Council
Pat attended the University of Louisville and is a graduate of Leadership Kentucky and the Philip Morris Agricultural Leadership Development Program. Pat enjoys spending time with family and working on the family beef cattle farm.
How can Pat Hargadon help you today?
Life's Blueprints: A KFB Insurance Blog
- Back to school: What should your child know about bus stop safety?
Is your little one going back to school or starting school for the very first time? Be sure to school them on proper bus stop etiquette!
- 5 tips for sharing the road with school buses
Children are 70 times more likely to get to school safely while on the school bus as opposed to riding in a car.
- Look before you lock: Six tips to prevent child and pet heatstroke
A record number of children died in hot cars in 2018.