Pat Hargadon Agency Manager
KFB Insurance Agent Since 1986
Pat Hargadon has been an agent with Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance in Shelby County since 1986. He has served as agency manager for the Shelby County office since 2000. Pat is an active member of the Shelby County community and has earned numerous recognitions and awards for his efforts. His current positions include:
- Director, Shelby County Industrial Foundation
- Director, Farm Credit Advisory Committee
- Director, Citizens Union Bank
- Commissioner, US 60 Water District
- Board Member, Lincoln Heritage Boy Scout Council
Pat attended the University of Louisville and is a graduate of Leadership Kentucky and the Philip Morris Agricultural Leadership Development Program. Pat enjoys spending time with family and working on the family beef cattle farm.
How can Pat Hargadon help you today?
- Understanding the Farm Bill: And why it's important to everyone
- December 9, 2016
A healthy export market is highly important to all U.S industries and agriculture is no exception. Agricultural exports from this country are expected to be in the $127 billion range for 2016 and higher in 2017 at a projected $133 billion.
- Kirby Green wins Kentucky Farm Bureau's Discussion Meet
- December 2, 2016