Pat Hargadon Agency Manager
KFB Insurance Agent Since 1986
Pat Hargadon has been an agent with Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance in Shelby County since 1986. He has served as agency manager for the Shelby County office since 2000. Pat is an active member of the Shelby County community and has earned numerous recognitions and awards for his efforts. His current positions include:
- Director, Shelby County Industrial Foundation
- Director, Farm Credit Advisory Committee
- Director, Citizens Union Bank
- Commissioner, US 60 Water District
- Board Member, Lincoln Heritage Boy Scout Council
Pat attended the University of Louisville and is a graduate of Leadership Kentucky and the Philip Morris Agricultural Leadership Development Program. Pat enjoys spending time with family and working on the family beef cattle farm.
How can Pat Hargadon help you today?
KFB Insurance Learning Library
- 5 ways to avoid roadtrip kryptonite: a flat tire
If you’re not properly prepared, a flat tire can quickly pump the brakes on your road trip high, leaving you stranded on the side of the road instead of purposefully parked on a sandy beach.
- 14 ways to share the road
When it comes to the motorist-cyclist relationship, remember that it’s a two-way street! A mutual respect between drivers and bicyclists must exist for each type of traveler to arrive at their destination safely.
- 8 tips for extension cord safety
Check out these extension cord do's and don'ts for National Electrical Safety Month.