Pat Hargadon Agency Manager
KFB Insurance Agent Since 1986
Pat Hargadon has been an agent with Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance in Shelby County since 1986. He has served as agency manager for the Shelby County office since 2000. Pat is an active member of the Shelby County community and has earned numerous recognitions and awards for his efforts. His current positions include:
- Director, Shelby County Industrial Foundation
- Director, Farm Credit Advisory Committee
- Director, Citizens Union Bank
- Commissioner, US 60 Water District
- Board Member, Lincoln Heritage Boy Scout Council
Pat attended the University of Louisville and is a graduate of Leadership Kentucky and the Philip Morris Agricultural Leadership Development Program. Pat enjoys spending time with family and working on the family beef cattle farm.
How can Pat Hargadon help you today?
Life's Blueprints: A KFB Insurance Blog
- Three essential tips to ensure smooth sailing this boating season
It’s easy to compile your list of boating must-haves, but if you’re forgetting safety, you could be heading for rough waters.
- How to be a responsible curbside recycler in Kentucky
Did you know that a few misplaced items can cause entire loads of recycling to be rejected? Here’s how some of your curbside recycling habits could be working against you.
- Pet prep: 8 ways to ensure your furry friend's safety during an emergency
It’s important to have a plan in place to prevent being separated from your furry friend in the event of an emergency. There’s no better time than now to devise a disaster plan.