Pat Hargadon Agency Manager
KFB Insurance Agent Since 1986
Pat Hargadon has been an agent with Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance in Shelby County since 1986. He has served as agency manager for the Shelby County office since 2000. Pat is an active member of the Shelby County community and has earned numerous recognitions and awards for his efforts. His current positions include:
- Director, Shelby County Industrial Foundation
- Director, Farm Credit Advisory Committee
- Director, Citizens Union Bank
- Commissioner, US 60 Water District
- Board Member, Lincoln Heritage Boy Scout Council
Pat attended the University of Louisville and is a graduate of Leadership Kentucky and the Philip Morris Agricultural Leadership Development Program. Pat enjoys spending time with family and working on the family beef cattle farm.
How can Pat Hargadon help you today?
- KFB Candid Conversations: Kentucky is set to lead research efforts with Grain & Forage Center of Excellence
- September 20, 2016
KFB Candid Conversations presents a discussion about the University of Kentucky Grain & Forage Center of Excellence.
- Kentucky on Trend for Record Soybean Harvest
- September 12, 2016
- Water Management Working Group Sees Accomplishments in First Year
- August 31, 2016
The Water Management Working Group has initiated many forward steps in opening up critical conversations about water issues.