Pat Hargadon Agency Manager
KFB Insurance Agent Since 1986
Pat Hargadon has been an agent with Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance in Shelby County since 1986. He has served as agency manager for the Shelby County office since 2000. Pat is an active member of the Shelby County community and has earned numerous recognitions and awards for his efforts. His current positions include:
- Director, Shelby County Industrial Foundation
- Director, Farm Credit Advisory Committee
- Director, Citizens Union Bank
- Commissioner, US 60 Water District
- Board Member, Lincoln Heritage Boy Scout Council
Pat attended the University of Louisville and is a graduate of Leadership Kentucky and the Philip Morris Agricultural Leadership Development Program. Pat enjoys spending time with family and working on the family beef cattle farm.
How can Pat Hargadon help you today?
- UK Grains Center of Excellence to strengthen Kentucky agriculture
- July 20, 2016
Thanks to funding from the Kentucky Agricultural Development Board, the University of Kentucky Grains Center of Excellence will help advance Kentucky agriculture for decades.
- KFB County Farm Bureau Information Award nomination period now open
- July 19, 2016
Please complete and submit applications to the KFB state office no later than October 14, 2016.
- KFB Candid Conversations: Teaching the Next Generation of Ag Educators
- July 18, 2016
KFB Candid Conversations presents a discussion about the topical issues facing the agricultural industry.