Pat Hargadon Agency Manager
KFB Insurance Agent Since 1986
Pat Hargadon has been an agent with Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance in Shelby County since 1986. He has served as agency manager for the Shelby County office since 2000. Pat is an active member of the Shelby County community and has earned numerous recognitions and awards for his efforts. His current positions include:
- Director, Shelby County Industrial Foundation
- Director, Farm Credit Advisory Committee
- Director, Citizens Union Bank
- Commissioner, US 60 Water District
- Board Member, Lincoln Heritage Boy Scout Council
Pat attended the University of Louisville and is a graduate of Leadership Kentucky and the Philip Morris Agricultural Leadership Development Program. Pat enjoys spending time with family and working on the family beef cattle farm.
How can Pat Hargadon help you today?
KFB Insurance Learning Library
- From the 1960s to now: a history of distracted driving
Early examples of distracted driving studies go back as far as 1963, when scientist John Senders took to the roads blindfolded – all in the name of research.
- An overview of distracted driving
Today, the number of cellphones in the U.S. surpasses the country’s population. And according to a study by AT&T, 70 percent of people admit to using those cellphones while driving.
- Technology's role in distracted driving
The automobile and tech industries have taken notice of distracted driving. Some tools have already been invented to curb the effects of this rampant roadway issue, while other technologies are quickly developing from budding ideas to larger-than-life innovations.