Pat Hargadon Agency Manager
KFB Insurance Agent Since 1986
Pat Hargadon has been an agent with Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance in Shelby County since 1986. He has served as agency manager for the Shelby County office since 2000. Pat is an active member of the Shelby County community and has earned numerous recognitions and awards for his efforts. His current positions include:
- Director, Shelby County Industrial Foundation
- Director, Farm Credit Advisory Committee
- Director, Citizens Union Bank
- Commissioner, US 60 Water District
- Board Member, Lincoln Heritage Boy Scout Council
Pat attended the University of Louisville and is a graduate of Leadership Kentucky and the Philip Morris Agricultural Leadership Development Program. Pat enjoys spending time with family and working on the family beef cattle farm.
How can Pat Hargadon help you today?
Life's Blueprints: A KFB Insurance Blog
- Avoid 'fowl' play with these Thanksgiving cooking tips
Thanksgiving is the peak day for home cooking fires. In 2015, U.S. fire departments responded to more than 1,700 on that day alone.
- Winterizing your warm weather wheels
One of the biggest mistakes people make when storing a vehicle for the winter is leaving the fuel gauge at its current level. Gasoline can go bad in as little as 60 days and cause damage that far exceeds the bill for a new tank of fuel.
- 4 things you need to know about asbestos in homes
Although the use of asbestos has been regulated by government agencies since the 1970s, it still exists in many homes across the U.S.