Pat Hargadon Agency Manager
KFB Insurance Agent Since 1986
Pat Hargadon has been an Agent with Kentucky Farm Bureau in Shelby county since 1986. He has served an agency manager since 2000. Pat is an active member of the community and had earned numerous recognitions and awards for his service, most recently being named a 2019 WLKY Bell Award recipient. His current positions include:
- Director, Metro United Way
- Director, Shelby County Industrial Foundation
- Director, Citizens Union Bank
- Commissioner, US 60 Water District
- Director, Shelby County Community Foundation
- Director, Shelby Energy
Pat attended the University of Louisville and is a graduate of Leadership Kentucky and the Philip Morris Agriculture Leadership Development Program. Pat enjoys spending time with family and friends on the family farm where he grew up in Waddy.
How can Pat Hargadon help you today?
Life's Blueprints: A KFB Insurance Blog
- Hot topic: Fire safety is always in season
According to the U.S. Fire Administration, 66 Kentuckians died in home fires in 2020. KFB Insurance encourages Kentuckians to take a few extra precautions to keep themselves, their loved ones, and their property safe from home and farm fires.
- The mow you know: Six essential tips for grass cutting season
According to the Insurance Information Institute (III), approximately 75,000 people are seriously injured each year when mowing their lawn.
- Do you know what to do after a car crash?
If you are involved in an auto accident, first and foremost, tend to the safety of everyone involved.