What if my motorcycle is totaled? - Kentucky Farm Bureau

What if my motorcycle is totaled?

A motorcycle is considered a total loss if the estimated cost to repair exceeds 75% of its actual cash value (ACV). The decision whether to repair or declare a total loss is based on the type and extent of damage, age of the motorcycle, state law, and other factors. In order to make the determination, we will have to inspect the motorcycle.

If your motorcycle is determined to be a total loss, you will be paid the actual cash value of the motorcycle as established by conducting a local market survey, less any applicable deductible.