My home has been damaged by a flood. Am I covered?

In Kentucky, flood insurance is a federal program. Many of our agents sell flood insurance through this federal program, but the coverage is not administered by Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance. If you have a separate flood insurance policy, you should be covered for flood related damages. Learn more about this program at the program’s official website: