Austin Wingate Agent
KFB Insurance Agent Since 2016
Hello and welcome to Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance, Woodford County. As your local insurance agent, I'm right here in your community—ready to serve you. Call me today and let's discuss your specific situation. I'll help you make sure you and your assets are protected with the correct level of insurance coverage.
In the event of a loss, you can count on Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance to help you through it. Our local claims office and adjusters are close by when you need them. We are knowledgeable about our community and can provide valuable assistance and advice when needed.
Call me today for a free, no-obligation quote.
- Board Chair, Woodford County Chamber of Commerce
- Area Chairman, Woodford County Ducks Unlimited
- Leadership Woodford County, Class of 2018
- Woodford County Farm Tour Board
- Woodford County Farm to Table Board
How can Austin Wingate help you today?
Life's Blueprints: A KFB Insurance Blog
- 5 gadgets anyone can use for a safer, smarter home
Embracing smart home technology can seem incredibly daunting at first, but through simple, app-based controls, professional installation services, and affordable price points, anyone can make their home a little more intelligent.
- Don't toss that! 5 items that should never go in the trash
Have you ever wondered what to do with dead batteries, broken electronics, and burnt-out light bulbs? Read on to find out which common household items often wrongfully end up in the trash – and what you should do with them instead.
- Why should Kentuckians consider earthquake insurance?
Kentucky is one of 16 states at the highest risk for earthquakes, according to the United States Geological Survey.