Elizabeth Williams | Agent
Elizabeth is your local Jefferson County Farm Bureau insurance agent!
Kentucky Farm Bureau has provided residents of the Bluegrass with quality insurance since 1943. As your local agent, I’m proud to serve the Jefferson County community and take care of all your insurance needs with prompt service and personal attention. That’s what being Kentucky’s insurance company is all about. We offer home insurance, auto insurance, life insurance and more. Contact me today for a free quote!
Elizabeth joined KFB in 2016, bringing over 12 years of experience in insurance with various carriers in multiple states. A native of the Philadelphia PA area, Elizabeth now considers Louisville her home. A graduate of Purdue University with a bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Economics, she also has a family background in farming. Elizabeth spends her free time cheering for her Boilermakers, watching multiple sports, traveling, exploring the restaurant scene in Louisville, and anything Disney related. As a resident of Jefferson County, she has worked with many community organizations and served on multiple boards, even earning several awards.
- Board Member of Mortgage Bankers Association of Louisville Board/MBAL; Current Treasurer, has served as Associate Director, Secretary; Associate Member of the Year 2022 and 2019
- Veterans Association of Real Estate Professionals/VAREP; Current First Sergeant of Cares Committee; Daniel J. Rettig Patriot of the Year Award 2023
- Women’s Council of Realtors/WCR member; Fashion Show Committee member; Diamond Sponsor 2022
- WO Network Founding Member
- Member of the Purdue Alumni Association
- Member of the John Purdue Club
- Former member of Giving to Grow BNI Chapter; served as President, Vice President, and on Membership Committee
Insurance products we offer:
To report a claim:
- 7 tips to reduce your home heating costs during winter
Your wallet will thank you for reading up on these quick and simple energy efficiency tips.
- How to protect your car from salt damage
While salt is good for removing ice from the roads, it can be very bad for the cars on those roads. That magical substance used for de-icing can also de-paint your car.
- Frozen pipe prevention 101
Frozen water can wreak havoc on metal or plastic pipes, no matter their strength. According to the Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety, a 1/8th inch crack in a pipe can spew up to 250 gallons of water a day!