Elizabeth Williams | Agent
Elizabeth is your local Jefferson County Farm Bureau insurance agent!
Kentucky Farm Bureau has provided residents of the Bluegrass with quality insurance since 1943. As your local agent, I’m proud to serve the Jefferson County community and take care of all your insurance needs with prompt service and personal attention. That’s what being Kentucky’s insurance company is all about. We offer home insurance, auto insurance, life insurance and more. Contact me today for a free quote!
Elizabeth joined KFB in 2016, bringing over 12 years of experience in insurance with various carriers in multiple states. A native of the Philadelphia PA area, Elizabeth now considers Louisville her home. A graduate of Purdue University with a bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Economics, she also has a family background in farming. Elizabeth spends her free time cheering for her Boilermakers, watching multiple sports, traveling, exploring the restaurant scene in Louisville, and anything Disney related. As a resident of Jefferson County, she has worked with many community organizations and served on multiple boards, even earning several awards.
- Board Member of Mortgage Bankers Association of Louisville Board/MBAL; Current Treasurer, has served as Associate Director, Secretary; Associate Member of the Year 2022 and 2019
- Veterans Association of Real Estate Professionals/VAREP; Current First Sergeant of Cares Committee; Daniel J. Rettig Patriot of the Year Award 2023
- Women’s Council of Realtors/WCR member; Fashion Show Committee member; Diamond Sponsor 2022
- WO Network Founding Member
- Member of the Purdue Alumni Association
- Member of the John Purdue Club
- Former member of Giving to Grow BNI Chapter; served as President, Vice President, and on Membership Committee
Insurance products we offer:
To report a claim:
- How to pet-proof your holiday decor
With a few minor adjustments, your home can be filled with holiday cheer and remain a jolly place for pets to play.
- 8 tips for extension cord safety
Extension cords aren’t simply plug-and-go tools, as so many people treat them. Follow these tips to ensure that your home stays safe when extension cords are in use.
- Holiday hazards: 5 tips for outdoor decor
During the holiday season, emergency rooms nationwide are flooded with victims of holiday decor gone wrong.