Broad Form Homeowners Insurance Coverage from Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance
Our Broad Form policy also protects your home, garage, other structures and contents. The Broad Form policy provides coverage on property that does not need all of the protection offered by the Special Form. Some of the causes of physical damage the Broad Form policy provides coverage for are:
- Windstorm or hail
- Riot or civil commotion
- Vandalism or malicious mischief
- Volcanic eruption
- Theft (limited on premises)
- Sudden and accidental tearing apart, cracking, burning or bulging
- Accidental discharge or overflow of water or steam
- Sudden and accidental damage from artificially generated current
- Falling objects
- Weight of ice, snow or sleet
Representations contained in this web page are for illustration purposes only. Coverage availability is subject to eligibility and other qualifications. Please consult your policy for actual contract coverage and exclusions.
Information that will help keep you and your loved ones safe and savvy – whether you’re on the road or in your old Kentucky home.
- What you need to know about your motorcycle insurance claim
The answers to these frequently asked questions might be helpful in expanding your motorcycle insurance claims knowledge.
- Cruising Kentucky: 5 essential motorcycle safety tips
Cruising the backroads of the Bluegrass on a bike is a great way to experience the scenic beauty of our state. However, driving or riding on a motorcycle can also be dangerous. Safe riding requires preparation, coordination, and excellent judgment.