No two homes are exactly alike, so no two policies should be either. Your local Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance agent will help you select the protection that meets your needs. You can even tailor your policy to provide additional coverage for those extra special valuables, like jewelry, musical equipment, or computers.
- Other structures
- Personal property
- Loss of use
- Bodily injury
- Medical payments
- Property damage
- Personal property replacement cost
- Water back-up and sump overflow
- Home day care
- Additional limits of liability
- Identity fraud expense
Additional coverages for personal possessions available
- Fine Arts
- Cameras (non-commercial)
- Golfer's equipment
- Postage stamps
- Musical instruments (non-professional)
* Speak with a local agent if you wish to insure an item you don't see listed above
Information that will help keep you and your loved ones safe and savvy – whether you’re on the road or in your old Kentucky home.
- How to properly prepare your home for winter weather
Proper maintenance protects the longevity of your home. Tackling a few seasonal chores in the fall may help save you from a costly winter disaster.
- How to avoid a parking lot meltdown this holiday season
According to the National Retail Federation (NRF), American consumers plan to spend an average of $875 during the 2023 holiday shopping season. That’s a lot of loot – and holiday scammers are well aware.