No two homes are exactly alike, so no two policies should be either. Your local Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance agent will help you select the protection that meets your needs. You can even tailor your policy to provide additional coverage for those extra special valuables, like jewelry, musical equipment, or computers.
- Other structures
- Personal property
- Loss of use
- Bodily injury
- Medical payments
- Property damage
- Personal property replacement cost
- Water back-up and sump overflow
- Home day care
- Additional limits of liability
- Identity fraud expense
Additional coverages for personal possessions available
- Fine Arts
- Cameras (non-commercial)
- Golfer's equipment
- Postage stamps
- Musical instruments (non-professional)
* Speak with a local agent if you wish to insure an item you don't see listed above
Information that will help keep you and your loved ones safe and savvy – whether you’re on the road or in your old Kentucky home.
- Look before you lock: Six tips to prevent child and pet heatstroke
In 2019, 52 children across the United States died from heatstroke in unattended cars.
- Three essential tips to ensure smooth sailing this boating season
It’s easy to compile your list of boating must-haves, but if you’re forgetting safety, you could be heading for rough waters.