No two homes are exactly alike, so no two policies should be either. Your local Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance agent will help you select the protection that meets your needs. You can even tailor your policy to provide additional coverage for those extra special valuables, like jewelry, musical equipment, or computers.
- Other structures
- Personal property
- Loss of use
- Bodily injury
- Medical payments
- Property damage
- Personal property replacement cost
- Water back-up and sump overflow
- Home day care
- Additional limits of liability
- Identity fraud expense
Additional coverages for personal possessions available
- Fine Arts
- Cameras (non-commercial)
- Golfer's equipment
- Postage stamps
- Musical instruments (non-professional)
* Speak with a local agent if you wish to insure an item you don't see listed above
Information that will help keep you and your loved ones safe and savvy – whether you’re on the road or in your old Kentucky home.
- Avoid 'fowl' play with these Thanksgiving cooking tips
Thanksgiving is the peak day for home cooking fires. In 2016, U.S. fire departments responded to more than 1,500 on that day alone.
- 9 tips for avoiding a deer collision this fall
Each year, the native white-tailed deer species is the cause of 150 human deaths and 1.5 million vehicle collisions nationally, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.