No two homes are exactly alike, so no two policies should be either. Your local Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance agent will help you select the protection that meets your needs. You can even tailor your policy to provide additional coverage for those extra special valuables, like jewelry, musical equipment, or computers.
- Other structures
- Personal property
- Loss of use
- Bodily injury
- Medical payments
- Property damage
- Personal property replacement cost
- Water back-up and sump overflow
- Home day care
- Additional limits of liability
- Identity fraud expense
Additional coverages for personal possessions available
- Fine Arts
- Cameras (non-commercial)
- Golfer's equipment
- Postage stamps
- Musical instruments (non-professional)
* Speak with a local agent if you wish to insure an item you don't see listed above
Information that will help keep you and your loved ones safe and savvy – whether you’re on the road or in your old Kentucky home.
- Motorcycle helmets: Safety over style
74 motorcyclists died on Kentucky roads in 2020, according to the Kentucky Office of Highway Safety. In the event of a crash, wearing a proper helmet may save your life.
- Cruising Kentucky: 5 essential motorcycle safety tips
Cruising the backroads of the Bluegrass on a bike is a great way to experience the scenic beauty of our state. However, driving or riding on a motorcycle can also be dangerous. Safe riding requires preparation, coordination, and excellent judgment.