No two homes are exactly alike, so no two policies should be either. Your local Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance agent will help you select the protection that meets your needs. You can even tailor your policy to provide additional coverage for those extra special valuables, like jewelry, musical equipment, or computers.
- Other structures
- Personal property
- Loss of use
- Bodily injury
- Medical payments
- Property damage
- Personal property replacement cost
- Water back-up and sump overflow
- Home day care
- Additional limits of liability
- Identity fraud expense
Additional coverages for personal possessions available
- Fine Arts
- Cameras (non-commercial)
- Golfer's equipment
- Postage stamps
- Musical instruments (non-professional)
* Speak with a local agent if you wish to insure an item you don't see listed above
Information that will help keep you and your loved ones safe and savvy – whether you’re on the road or in your old Kentucky home.
- After the storm: Important steps to protect your home following flood damage
If a flood has occurred in your local area, there are several steps you can take to begin a safe and effective recovery.
- Are you prepared for spring storm season?
The highest risk of severe thunderstorms and tornadoes in Kentucky typically occurs from March to June.