No two homes are exactly alike, so no two policies should be either. Your local Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance agent will help you select the protection that meets your needs. You can even tailor your policy to provide additional coverage for those extra special valuables, like jewelry, musical equipment, or computers.
- Other structures
- Personal property
- Loss of use
- Bodily injury
- Medical payments
- Property damage
- Personal property replacement cost
- Water back-up and sump overflow
- Home day care
- Additional limits of liability
- Identity fraud expense
Additional coverages for personal possessions available
- Fine Arts
- Cameras (non-commercial)
- Golfer's equipment
- Postage stamps
- Musical instruments (non-professional)
* Speak with a local agent if you wish to insure an item you don't see listed above
Information that will help keep you and your loved ones safe and savvy – whether you’re on the road or in your old Kentucky home.
- Why is renters insurance important?
Do you know who would be financially responsible for your belongings if your apartment caught on fire or was broken into? If you think that your landlord is on the hook for your stuff in the event of a catastrophe — think again.
- Back to school: What should your child know about bus stop safety?
Is your little one going back to school or starting school for the very first time? Be sure to school them on proper bus stop etiquette!