No two homes are exactly alike, so no two policies should be either. Your local Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance agent will help you select the protection that meets your needs. You can even tailor your policy to provide additional coverage for those extra special valuables, like jewelry, musical equipment, or computers.
- Other structures
- Personal property
- Loss of use
- Bodily injury
- Medical payments
- Property damage
- Personal property replacement cost
- Water back-up and sump overflow
- Home day care
- Additional limits of liability
- Identity fraud expense
Additional coverages for personal possessions available
- Fine Arts
- Cameras (non-commercial)
- Golfer's equipment
- Postage stamps
- Musical instruments (non-professional)
* Speak with a local agent if you wish to insure an item you don't see listed above
Information that will help keep you and your loved ones safe and savvy – whether you’re on the road or in your old Kentucky home.
- Avoid 'fowl' play with these Thanksgiving cooking tips
Thanksgiving is the peak day for home cooking fires. In 2015, U.S. fire departments responded to more than 1,700 on that day alone.
- Winterizing your warm weather wheels
One of the biggest mistakes people make when storing a vehicle for the winter is leaving the fuel gauge at its current level. Gasoline can go bad in as little as 60 days and cause damage that far exceeds the bill for a new tank of fuel.