Your landlord's policy does not protect your personal property (like electronics, furniture, and clothing). If you live in an apartment or rental home, a renter's insurance policy protects your personal property. If you own your condominium, your policy offers personal property coverage, as well as coverage for your condo unit. If you have a covered loss, we also provide coverage for certain increased living expenses.
Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance helps protect your property against physical damage caused by:
- Windstorm or hail
- Riot or civil commotion
- Vandalism or malicious mischief
- Volcanic eruption
- Sudden or accidental tearing apart, cracking, burning, or bulging
- Accidental discharge or overflow of water or steam
- Sudden and accidental damage from artificially generated electrical current
- Falling objects
- Weights of ice, snow, or sleet
- Limited glass breakage
In addition, some claims our liability coverage may cover include:
- Bodily injury
- Medical payments
- Property damage
Coverage availability is subject to eligibility and other qualifications. Please consult your policy for actual contract coverage and exclusions.
Information that will help keep you and your loved ones safe and savvy – whether you’re on the road or in your old Kentucky home.