- Mobile home
- Other buildings
- Personal property
- Additional living expense
- Bodily injury
- Property damage
- Medical payments
- Damage to property of others
Some of the causes of physical damage the policy provides coverage for are:
- Fire or lightning
- Windstorm or hail
- Riot or civil commotion
- Falling objects
- Weight of ice, snow, or sleet
- Accidental discharge or overflow of water from within a plumbing, heating, air conditioning or automatic fire protective sprinkler system or from within a household appliance
- Breakage of glass
Your Kentucky Farm Bureau insurance also provides limited coverage for fire department service charges for your property. If you find it necessary to move your mobile home to protect it from damage by fire or another covered peril, we provide limited coverage for the cost of the move.
Protection is also available for:
- Private garage
- Storage buildings
- Room additions
- Window air conditioners
Additional protection is available for your belongings, including:
- Fine arts
- Cameras (non-commercial)
- Golfer's equipment
- Postage stamps
- Musical instruments (non-professional)
- Teacher's liability
- Liability and physical damage coverages for all-terrain vehicles
- Vendor's single interest
- Replacement cost loss settlement on the mobile home for the first 5 years from the date of manufacture
- Sudden and accidental tearing apart, cracking, burning or bulging peril and freezing peril
- Water back-up and sump overflow
- Identity-fraud expense coverage
Information that will help keep you and your loved ones safe and savvy – whether you’re on the road or in your old Kentucky home.
- Why is catalytic converter theft skyrocketing, and what can you do about it?
According to the National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB), catalytic converter thefts have seen a significant increase across the country since March of 2020, the start of the global COVID-19 pandemic.
- Look before you lock: Six tips to prevent child and pet heatstroke
In 2021, 23 children across the United States died from heatstroke in unattended cars.