Broad Form Farmowners Coverage
The Broad Form policy provides coverage on property not needing the additional protection offered by the Special Form.
Some of the causes of physical damage the Broad Form policy provides coverage for include:
- Fire [Broad Form Farmowner Insurance]
- Windstorm or hail
- Riot or civil commotion
- Vandalism or malicious mischief
- Accidental discharge/overflow of water/steam from within a plumbing, heating or AC system or domestic appliance
- Building glass breakage
- Theft or attempted theft (on/off premises)
- Falling objects (outside dwelling)
- Weight of ice, sleet, snow
- Sudden and accidental tearing apart, bulging, cracking or burning of a heating and/or AC system or water-heating appliance
- Sudden and accidental loss caused by artificially generated electrical currents
- Volcanic eruption
Representations contained in this web page are for illustration purposes only. Coverage availability is subject to eligibility and other qualifications. Please consult your policy for actual contract coverage and exclusions.
Information that will help keep you and your loved ones safe and savvy – whether you’re on the road or in your old Kentucky home.
- 5 gadgets anyone can use for a safer, smarter home
Embracing smart home technology can seem incredibly daunting at first, but through simple, app-based controls, professional installation services, and affordable price points, anyone can make their home a little more intelligent.
- Frozen pipe prevention 101
Frozen water can wreak havoc on metal or plastic pipes, no matter their strength. According to the Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety, a 1/8th inch crack in a pipe can spew up to 250 gallons of water a day!