From poultry farms to peach farms, we've got you covered. Your local Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance agent will help you select the protection that meets your needs. You can even tailor your policy to provide additional coverage to your dwelling, contents, farm equipment, and farm buildings.
- Personal property
- Additional living expense and loss of rents coverage
- Bodily injury
- Medical payments
- Property damage
- First aid expense
- Incidental farm business pursuit (i.e. roadside stands)
- Limited pollution
Coverage for your farm equipment and farm buildings
When you insure your farm equipment or farm buildings, some of the perils you receive protection from are:
- Fire and lightning
- Windstorm or hail
- Riot or civil commotion
- Vandalism and malicious mischief
- Glass breakage (farm building only)
- Falling objects
- Theft or attempted theft
- Overturn or collision (farm equipment only)
- Named persons medical
- Farm employee loss of wages
- Farm employee liability
Additional coverages available
- Water back-up and sump overflow
- Additional animal perils
- Farm equipment glass coverage
- Business pursuits
- All terrain vehicles
- Identity fraud expense
- Equine business liability
- Weight of ice, sleet, and snow
Information that will help keep you and your loved ones safe and savvy – whether you’re on the road or in your old Kentucky home.
- Rollout of new, secure driver's licenses begins in March
Transportation officials share preliminary schedule, urge Kentuckians to prepare documentation now.
- Why should Kentuckians consider earthquake insurance?
Kentucky is one of 16 states at the highest risk for earthquakes, according to the United States Geological Survey.