From poultry farms to peach farms, we've got you covered. Your local Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance agent will help you select the protection that meets your needs. You can even tailor your policy to provide additional coverage to your dwelling, contents, farm equipment, and farm buildings.
- Personal property
- Additional living expense and loss of rents coverage
- Bodily injury
- Medical payments
- Property damage
- First aid expense
- Incidental farm business pursuit (i.e. roadside stands)
- Limited pollution
Coverage for your farm equipment and farm buildings
When you insure your farm equipment or farm buildings, some of the perils you receive protection from are:
- Fire and lightning
- Windstorm or hail
- Riot or civil commotion
- Vandalism and malicious mischief
- Glass breakage (farm building only)
- Falling objects
- Theft or attempted theft
- Overturn or collision (farm equipment only)
- Named persons medical
- Farm employee loss of wages
- Farm employee liability
Additional coverages available
- Water back-up and sump overflow
- Additional animal perils
- Farm equipment glass coverage
- Business pursuits
- All terrain vehicles
- Identity fraud expense
- Equine business liability
- Weight of ice, sleet, and snow
Information that will help keep you and your loved ones safe and savvy – whether you’re on the road or in your old Kentucky home.
- Will your driver's license fly?
The federal REAL ID act begins on Oct. 1, 2021.
- Distracted driving has been around longer than you think
Early examples of distracted driving studies go back as far as 1963, when scientist John Senders took to the roads blindfolded – all in the name of research.