Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance's Personal & Farm Umbrella Liability Policy is designed to provide additional liability coverage over and above your underlying liability policies. An umbrella policy provides extra protection over such policies as your auto, homeowner, or farmowner policy.
Available umbrella limits
- Additional liability coverage - $1 million up to $10 million
- Additional uninsured motorists coverage – available by endorsement - $1 million up to $3 million
- Additional underinsured motorists coverage – available by endorsement - $1 million up to $3 million
Common underlying policies or exposures
- Personal auto
- Farm auto
- Recreational motor vehicles (golf carts, ATVs, snowmobiles, etc.)
- Teacher's liability
Information that will help keep you and your loved ones safe and savvy – whether you’re on the road or in your old Kentucky home.
- Why is catalytic converter theft skyrocketing, and what can you do about it?
According to the National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB), catalytic converter thefts have seen a significant increase across the country since March of 2020, the start of the global COVID-19 pandemic.
- Look before you lock: Six tips to prevent child and pet heatstroke
In 2021, 23 children across the United States died from heatstroke in unattended cars.