Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance's Personal & Farm Umbrella Liability Policy is designed to provide additional liability coverage over and above your underlying liability policies. An umbrella policy provides extra protection over such policies as your auto, homeowner, or farmowner policy.
Available umbrella limits
- Additional liability coverage - $1 million up to $10 million
- Additional uninsured motorists coverage – available by endorsement - $1 million up to $3 million
- Additional underinsured motorists coverage – available by endorsement - $1 million up to $3 million
Common underlying policies or exposures
- Personal auto
- Farm auto
- Recreational motor vehicles (golf carts, ATVs, snowmobiles, etc.)
- Teacher's liability
Information that will help keep you and your loved ones safe and savvy – whether you’re on the road or in your old Kentucky home.
- Steps for sharing the road with farm equipment
It's harvest time in the Bluegrass State! That means Kentucky drivers are pretty likely to encounter slow-moving farm equipment on the roadways.
- What does life insurance cover?
Do you ever wonder how your loved ones would fare should something ever happen to you? If someone depends on you financially, life insurance is a topic you shouldn’t avoid?