Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance's Personal & Farm Umbrella Liability Policy is designed to provide additional liability coverage over and above your underlying liability policies. An umbrella policy provides extra protection over such policies as your auto, homeowner, or farmowner policy.
Available umbrella limits
- Additional liability coverage - $1 million up to $10 million
- Additional uninsured motorists coverage – available by endorsement - $1 million up to $3 million
- Additional underinsured motorists coverage – available by endorsement - $1 million up to $3 million
Common underlying policies or exposures
- Personal auto
- Farm auto
- Recreational motor vehicles (golf carts, ATVs, snowmobiles, etc.)
- Teacher's liability
Information that will help keep you and your loved ones safe and savvy – whether you’re on the road or in your old Kentucky home.
- Rollout of new, secure driver's licenses begins in March
Transportation officials share preliminary schedule, urge Kentuckians to prepare documentation now.
- Why should Kentuckians consider earthquake insurance?
Kentucky is one of 16 states at the highest risk for earthquakes, according to the United States Geological Survey.