Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance's Personal & Farm Umbrella Liability Policy is designed to provide additional liability coverage over and above your underlying liability policies. An umbrella policy provides extra protection over such policies as your auto, homeowner, or farmowner policy.
Available umbrella limits
- Additional liability coverage - $1 million up to $10 million
- Additional uninsured motorists coverage – available by endorsement - $1 million up to $3 million
- Additional underinsured motorists coverage – available by endorsement - $1 million up to $3 million
Common underlying policies or exposures
- Personal auto
- Farm auto
- Recreational motor vehicles (golf carts, ATVs, snowmobiles, etc.)
- Teacher's liability
Information that will help keep you and your loved ones safe and savvy – whether you’re on the road or in your old Kentucky home.
- Going off road? Follow these 7 tips for ATV safety
We’re all for enjoying Kentucky’s beautiful sights via four-wheeler, but practice these tips to help keep ATV injuries and fatalities down in 2019.
- 9 savvy ways to save on gas
Are you doing all you can to reduce your environmental footprint when behind the wheel? Read on to find out.