Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance insures all types of boats, including:
- Pontoon boats
- Fishing boats
- Ski boats
- Personal watercraft
Property protection coverage
- This coverage provides protection against direct and accidental loss to the described boat, motor, trailer and accessories.
Personal liability protection
- This coverage provides protection to the insured person who becomes legally obligated to pay damages for bodily injury or property damage.
Medical payments to others coverage
- This coverage pays reasonable medical expenses incurred by others subject to all policy provisions.
Uninsured watercraft coverage
- This coverage will pay damages for which the insured or a resident relative are legally entitled to recover from the owner or operator of an uninsured boat.
Information that will help keep you and your loved ones safe and savvy – whether you’re on the road or in your old Kentucky home.
- Steps for sharing the road with farm equipment
It's harvest time in the Bluegrass State! That means Kentucky drivers are pretty likely to encounter slow-moving farm equipment on the roadways.
- Why is renters insurance important?
Do you know who would be financially responsible for your belongings if your apartment caught on fire or was broken into? If you think that your landlord is on the hook for your stuff in the event of a catastrophe — think again.