Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance insures all types of boats, including:
- Pontoon boats
- Fishing boats
- Ski boats
- Personal watercraft
Property protection coverage
- This coverage provides protection against direct and accidental loss to the described boat, motor, trailer and accessories.
Personal liability protection
- This coverage provides protection to the insured person who becomes legally obligated to pay damages for bodily injury or property damage.
Medical payments to others coverage
- This coverage pays reasonable medical expenses incurred by others subject to all policy provisions.
Uninsured watercraft coverage
- This coverage will pay damages for which the insured or a resident relative are legally entitled to recover from the owner or operator of an uninsured boat.
Information that will help keep you and your loved ones safe and savvy – whether you’re on the road or in your old Kentucky home.
- What does life insurance cover?
Do you ever wonder how your loved ones would fare should something ever happen to you? If someone depends on you financially, life insurance is a topic you shouldn’t avoid.
- Trees, leaves and debris: Your gutters' worst enemies
The soft leaves, pine needles, saplings and debris in your gutters are perfect home-building materials for invasive critters such as squirrels, possums, birds and cockroaches.