Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance insures all types of boats, including:
- Pontoon boats
- Fishing boats
- Ski boats
- Personal watercraft
Property protection coverage
- This coverage provides protection against direct and accidental loss to the described boat, motor, trailer and accessories.
Personal liability protection
- This coverage provides protection to the insured person who becomes legally obligated to pay damages for bodily injury or property damage.
Medical payments to others coverage
- This coverage pays reasonable medical expenses incurred by others subject to all policy provisions.
Uninsured watercraft coverage
- This coverage will pay damages for which the insured or a resident relative are legally entitled to recover from the owner or operator of an uninsured boat.
Information that will help keep you and your loved ones safe and savvy – whether you’re on the road or in your old Kentucky home.
- How to avoid a parking lot meltdown this holiday season
Did you know that 49% of people said they would take photos or watch videos while driving through a parking lot, according to a National Safety Council survey?
- Holiday hazards: 5 tips for outdoor decor
During the holiday season, emergency rooms nationwide are flooded with victims of holiday decor gone wrong.