Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance insures all types of boats, including:
- Pontoon boats
- Fishing boats
- Ski boats
- Personal watercraft
Property protection coverage
- This coverage provides protection against direct and accidental loss to the described boat, motor, trailer and accessories.
Personal liability protection
- This coverage provides protection to the insured person who becomes legally obligated to pay damages for bodily injury or property damage.
Medical payments to others coverage
- This coverage pays reasonable medical expenses incurred by others subject to all policy provisions.
Uninsured watercraft coverage
- This coverage will pay damages for which the insured or a resident relative are legally entitled to recover from the owner or operator of an uninsured boat.
Information that will help keep you and your loved ones safe and savvy – whether you’re on the road or in your old Kentucky home.
- How to properly prepare your home for winter weather
Proper maintenance protects the longevity of your home. Tackling a few seasonal chores in the fall may help save you from a costly winter disaster.
- How to avoid a parking lot meltdown this holiday season
According to the National Retail Federation (NRF), American consumers plan to spend an average of $875 during the 2023 holiday shopping season. That’s a lot of loot – and holiday scammers are well aware.