Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance insures all types of boats, including:
- Pontoon boats
- Fishing boats
- Ski boats
- Personal watercraft
Property protection coverage
- This coverage provides protection against direct and accidental loss to the described boat, motor, trailer and accessories.
Personal liability protection
- This coverage provides protection to the insured person who becomes legally obligated to pay damages for bodily injury or property damage.
Medical payments to others coverage
- This coverage pays reasonable medical expenses incurred by others subject to all policy provisions.
Uninsured watercraft coverage
- This coverage will pay damages for which the insured or a resident relative are legally entitled to recover from the owner or operator of an uninsured boat.
Information that will help keep you and your loved ones safe and savvy – whether you’re on the road or in your old Kentucky home.
- Avoid 'fowl' play with these Thanksgiving cooking tips
Thanksgiving is the peak day for home cooking fires. In 2015, U.S. fire departments responded to more than 1,700 on that day alone.
- Winterizing your warm weather wheels
One of the biggest mistakes people make when storing a vehicle for the winter is leaving the fuel gauge at its current level. Gasoline can go bad in as little as 60 days and cause damage that far exceeds the bill for a new tank of fuel.