Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance insures all types of boats, including:
- Pontoon boats
- Fishing boats
- Ski boats
- Personal watercraft
Property protection coverage
- This coverage provides protection against direct and accidental loss to the described boat, motor, trailer and accessories.
Personal liability protection
- This coverage provides protection to the insured person who becomes legally obligated to pay damages for bodily injury or property damage.
Medical payments to others coverage
- This coverage pays reasonable medical expenses incurred by others subject to all policy provisions.
Uninsured watercraft coverage
- This coverage will pay damages for which the insured or a resident relative are legally entitled to recover from the owner or operator of an uninsured boat.
Information that will help keep you and your loved ones safe and savvy – whether you’re on the road or in your old Kentucky home.
- Going off road? Follow these 7 tips for ATV safety
We’re all for enjoying Kentucky’s beautiful sights via four-wheeler, but practice these tips to help keep ATV injuries and fatalities down in 2019.
- 9 savvy ways to save on gas
Are you doing all you can to reduce your environmental footprint when behind the wheel? Read on to find out.