Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance insures all types of boats, including:
- Pontoon boats
- Fishing boats
- Ski boats
- Personal watercraft
Property protection coverage
- This coverage provides protection against direct and accidental loss to the described boat, motor, trailer and accessories.
Personal liability protection
- This coverage provides protection to the insured person who becomes legally obligated to pay damages for bodily injury or property damage.
Medical payments to others coverage
- This coverage pays reasonable medical expenses incurred by others subject to all policy provisions.
Uninsured watercraft coverage
- This coverage will pay damages for which the insured or a resident relative are legally entitled to recover from the owner or operator of an uninsured boat.
Information that will help keep you and your loved ones safe and savvy – whether you’re on the road or in your old Kentucky home.
- Three essential tips to ensure smooth sailing this boating season
It’s easy to compile your list of boating must-haves, but if you’re forgetting safety, you could be heading for rough waters.
- Fireworks safety: 4 keys to having a dynamite Fourth of July
There’s no doubt that fireworks are fun, but they’re also the culprit of more than 10,000 hospital visits in the U.S. each year.