The Generation Bridge program was established to build KFB leaders between the ages of 36-49 and help fulfill the strategic planning goals determined by the Vision 100 Committee:
- Leadership Development
- Membership Engagement
- Public Relations and Branding
- Organizational Relationships
The Generation Bridge Program will also enhance the KFB mission by cultivating new and rising leaders through opportunities and grassroots involvement in our organization and throughout the agricultural industry. BRIDGE will Build Relationships, Innovation, and Dynamic Growth through Engagement.”
• Local Community Outreach (Ex: Chambers, Rotary, Fiscal Court, Etc.)
• State Legislative Day in Frankfort
• National Advocacy Efforts
• Leadership Committee Planning Retreat
• Generation Bridge Leadership Summit
• Attend County Meetings
• Engage Generation Bridge Members on County Boards
• District Meetings for Generation Bridge Members
• Annual Generation Bridge Leadership Summit
• Participation in Awards Book Program
Public Relations and Branding:
• Social Media Training Seminars
• Mock TV/News Media Interviews
• Social Media Engagement Promoting Agriculture
• Grow Generation Bridge’s Social Media Following
• Events will be open to Regular Federation Members and Insurance Members
• Recruitment of KFB Members by Insurance and Federation Volunteers and Employees
• Relationships developed at the county and district level will strengthen the bond between KFBF and KFBMIC statewide
Meet Your Committee
Sarah Beth Guffey, Chair
District 7 – Clinton Co.
Rob McClanahan, Vice Chair
District 9 – Pendleton Co.
Jed Clark, Secretary
District 1 – Graves Co.
District 2 – Daviess Co.
District 4 - Warren
District 5 - Shelby Co.
District 6 – Campbell Co.
District 8 – Lincoln Co.
District 10 – Montgomery Co.
District 11 – Harlan
KFB Mutual Insurance Company – Warren Co.
KFB Mutual Insurance Company – Nicholas Co.
Generation Bridge Advocate of the Year
The Generation Bridge Advocate of the Year Award nominations are open now through October 28, 2022. This award recognizes a Kentucky Farm Bureau member between the ages of 36-49 for their outstanding efforts in advocacy for agriculture. The award will be presented at the Kentucky Farm Bureau Annual Meeting in December at the Galt House.
Kentucky Farm Bureau members can nominate any Kentucky Farm Bureau member between the ages of 36-49 for the Generation Bridge Advocate of the Year Award. Members can only nominate one individual per year.
Nominations can be submitted via email or by a mailed hardcopy. Nominations must be submitted or postmarked by October 28, 2022. Email submissions can be sent to Kyle.Kelly@kyfb.com. Mailed hardcopies can be sent to Kentucky Farm Bureau – ATTN: Kyle Kelly, 9201 Bunsen Parkway, Louisville, Ky 40220.