The Generation Bridge program was established to build KFB leaders between the ages of 36-49 and help fulfill the strategic planning goals determined by the Vision 100 Committee:
- Leadership Development
- Membership Engagement
- Public Relations and Branding
- Organizational Relationships
The Generation Bridge Program will also enhance the KFB mission by cultivating new and rising leaders through opportunities and grassroots involvement in our organization and throughout the agricultural industry. BRIDGE will Build Relationships, Innovation, and Dynamic Growth through Engagement.”
• Local Community Outreach (Ex: Chambers, Rotary, Fiscal Court, Etc.)
• State Legislative Day in Frankfort
• National Advocacy Efforts
• Leadership Committee Planning Retreat
• Generation Bridge Leadership Summit
• Attend County Meetings
• Engage Generation Bridge Members on County Boards
• District Meetings for Generation Bridge Members
• Annual Generation Bridge Leadership Summit
• Participation in Awards Book Program
Public Relations and Branding:
• Social Media Training Seminars
• Mock TV/News Media Interviews
• Social Media Engagement Promoting Agriculture
• Grow Generation Bridge’s Social Media Following
• Events will be open to Regular Federation Members and Insurance Members
• Recruitment of KFB Members by Insurance and Federation Volunteers and Employees
• Relationships developed at the county and district level will strengthen the bond between KFBF and KFBMIC statewide
Amanda Gajdzik, Chair
District 5 – Shelby Co.
Tammy White, Vice Chair
District 2 – Union Co.
Sarah Beth Guffey, Secretary
District 7 – Clinton Co.
District 1 – Graves Co.
District 3 – Hardin Co.
District 4 - Warren
District 6 – Boone Co.
District 8 – Lincoln Co.
District 9 – Pendleton Co.
District 10 – Montgomery Co.
District 11 – Harlan
KFB Mutual Insurance Company – Warren Co.
KFB Mutual Insurance Company – Laurel Co.