Mercer County Farm Bureau honored as Kentucky Farm Bureau’s 2015 “Top County”Posted on Dec 4, 2015
The “Top County” announcement headlined more than 110 membership program and insurance honors presented during an awards breakfast this morning. Butler County, which has 2,170 members and a variety of successful service programs, was also honored as the Top County in the membership category for counties with 2,600 or fewer members. Mercer County (3,351 members) received recognition among the counties with 2,601 to 4,200 members, and Bullitt County (5,900 members) won top honors among counties with more than 4,200 members.
In other award presentations:
- Outstanding County Farm Bureaus were designated in 11 of Kentucky Farm Bureau’s 11 districts. The recipients were: Bath, Butler, Clark, Hopkins, Logan, Lyon, Madison, Mercer, Perry, Pulaski, and Scott Counties.
- McCreary, Mason and Bullitt Counties received Top Growth Awards for having the largest percentage of membership gain from 2014.
- Pacesetter Awards were given to counties in the three membership size classifications that were the first to achieve a membership gain during the year. The large county award went to Barren County, followed in size by Mason and McCreary Counties.
- 11 counties won honors for having the highest member retention totals in their districts. Those winners were: Butler, Campbell, Floyd, Knott, Lee, Lewis, Monroe, Pulaski, Trigg, Todd and Woodford Counties.
- Wayne County was honored for having 52 consecutive years of membership growth.
- Hancock County was recognized as the Most Improved County Farm Bureau.
- Three awards were given for most effective county Farm Bureau information programs. Mercer County won first place, Daviess County was second and Harlan County was third.
- 108 counties won awards for policy growth and profitability produced by their local Farm Bureau insurance agencies. Anderson, Carroll, Estill, LaRue, Ohio and Wolfe Counties came closest to the growth goal set for that county.
Tagged Post Topics Include: Achievement, Award, Bath, Butler, Campbell, Clark, Floyd, Hopkins, Knott, Lee, Lewis, Logan, Lyon, Madison, Mercer, Mercer County, Monroe, Perry, Pulaski, Scott, Todd, Top County, Trigg, Woodford