Butler County Farm Bureau honored as Kentucky Farm Bureau’s 2013 “Top County”Posted on Dec 6, 2013
The “Top County” announcement headlined more than 90 membership program and insurance honors presented during an awards breakfast this morning. Butler County, which has 2,120 members and a variety of successful service programs, was also honored as the Top County in the membership category for counties with 2,600 or fewer members. Marion County (3,519 members) received recognition among the counties with 2,601 to 4,200 members, and Madison County (6,873 members) won top honors among counties with more than 4,200 members.
In other award presentations:
- Outstanding County Farm Bureaus were designated in 10 of Kentucky Farm Bureau’s 11 districts. The recipients were: Butler, Campbell, Carter, Madison, Marion, McCracken, Letcher, Warren, Wayne and Webster Counties.
- McCreary, Ohio and Warren Counties received Top Growth Awards for having the largest percentage of membership gain from 2012.
- Pacesetter Awards were given to counties in the three membership size classifications that were the first to achieve a membership gain during the year. The large county award went to Warren County, followed in size by Ohio and McCreary Counties.
- 10 counties won honors for having the highest member retention totals in their districts. Those winners were: Henry, Jessamine, Marion, McCracken, Ohio, Owsley, Warren, Wayne, Webster and Wolfe Counties.
- Wayne County was honored for having 50 consecutive years of membership growth.
- Letcher County was recognized as the Most Improved County Farm Bureau.
- Three awards were given for most effective county Farm Bureau information programs. Mercer County won first place, Logan County was second and Daviess County was third.
- Six counties won awards for policy growth and profitability produced by their local Farm Bureau insurance agencies. These counties – Estill, Henry, Knott, Nicholas, Spencer and Todd – came closest to the growth goal set for that county.
Tagged Post Topics Include: Annual Meeting, Butler County, Campbell County, Carter County, Estill County, Henry County, Jessamine County, KFB, Knott County, Letcher County, Madison County, Marion County, McCracken County, McCreary County, Nicholas County, Ohio County, Owsley County, Spencer County, Todd County, Top County, Warren County, Wayne County, Webster County, Wolfe County