Spencer County Farm Bureau Now Accepting College Scholarship Applications for the 2018-2019 School Year
Spencer County Farm Bureau will award the following college scholarships for the 2018-2019 school term.
- A $2000 scholarship to a high school senior pursuing a degree at a college/university.
- A $2000 scholarship to a high school senior attending a vocational/technical institute.
- A $2000 scholarship to a student currently attending a college/university or a vocational/technical institute.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- be the child of a Spencer County Farm Bureau member family. Family must have been a member during the previous year in 2017, a current member in 2018 and remain such while the scholarship is in force.
- be a current resident of Spencer County.
- for the current college/university or vocational/technical institute scholarship, the student must be currently enrolled in a college/university or a vocational/technical institute.
Applications must be postmarked no later than March 30,
Click here to download an application.
- Bringing Attention to the Value of Pollinators
- April 12, 2021
As thoughts of spring begin to surface, especially in the agricultural world, among countless farm families, they get excited to plant a new crop or see fruit trees blossom fill the air across the Commonwealth.
- County Leader Week: A Time to Recognize and Encourage Local Volunteer Leaders
- April 6, 2021
Kentucky Farm Bureau was founded on the principle of grassroots advocacy, a methodology that has served the organization well for more than 100 years.
- KFB President's Column: Better and Stronger than Before
- April 6, 2021
As we prepare for spring planting and another growing season on the farm, it goes without saying that most of us will be reflecting on the past year and the dark winter we have come through.