Spencer County Farm Bureau Now Accepting College Scholarship Applications for the 2018-2019 School Year
Spencer County Farm Bureau will award the following college scholarships for the 2018-2019 school term.
- A $2000 scholarship to a high school senior pursuing a degree at a college/university.
- A $2000 scholarship to a high school senior attending a vocational/technical institute.
- A $2000 scholarship to a student currently attending a college/university or a vocational/technical institute.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- be the child of a Spencer County Farm Bureau member family. Family must have been a member during the previous year in 2017, a current member in 2018 and remain such while the scholarship is in force.
- be a current resident of Spencer County.
- for the current college/university or vocational/technical institute scholarship, the student must be currently enrolled in a college/university or a vocational/technical institute.
Applications must be postmarked no later than March 30,
Click here to download an application.
- New Kentucky Farm Bureau President Eddie Melton Elected at Organization's 104th Annual Meeting
- December 2, 2023
Webster County farmer Eddie Melton was elected as president of Kentucky Farm Bureau today. He has served on the organization’s executive committee for the past fifteen years.
- Ty Jones and Brooklyn Felts Win Outstanding Farm Bureau Youth Contest
- December 1, 2023
Jones and Felts were selected from 22 district finalists out of approximately 350 young people who competed in county and district contests over the past several months.
- Alex Gilles of Daviess County Wins Kentucky Farm Bureau Discussion Meet
- December 1, 2023
Gilles will represent Kentucky in the national competition at the 2024 American Farm Bureau Federation convention in January and will be vying for prizes, including $35,000 towards a new Ford truck.