Spencer County Farm Bureau Now Accepting College Scholarship Applications for the 2018-2019 School Year
Spencer County Farm Bureau will award the following college scholarships for the 2018-2019 school term.
- A $2000 scholarship to a high school senior pursuing a degree at a college/university.
- A $2000 scholarship to a high school senior attending a vocational/technical institute.
- A $2000 scholarship to a student currently attending a college/university or a vocational/technical institute.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- be the child of a Spencer County Farm Bureau member family. Family must have been a member during the previous year in 2017, a current member in 2018 and remain such while the scholarship is in force.
- be a current resident of Spencer County.
- for the current college/university or vocational/technical institute scholarship, the student must be currently enrolled in a college/university or a vocational/technical institute.
Applications must be postmarked no later than March 30,
Click here to download an application.
- Kentucky Family Wins Top Honor from American Farm Bureau Federation
- January 13, 2021
Caleb and Leanne Ragland of LaRue County won a top honor during the American Farm Bureau Federation (AFBF) virtual convention today, being named winners of the Young Farmers & Ranchers “Achievement Award.”
- American Farm Bureau Virtual Convention Kicks Off
- January 11, 2021
The American Farm Bureau’s Virtual Convention kicked off with an opening address by AFBF President Zippy Duvall from his farm in Georgia.
- KFB President Mark Haney's Statement on Gov. Beshear's Proposed $50 Million Allocation for Rural Broadband Deployment
- January 8, 2021
"I would like to thank Governor Beshear for allocating $50 million in his proposed budget to the broadband deployment fund. Expanding broadband service to unserved and underserved areas of the state has never been more important than it is right now."