Spencer County Farm Bureau Now Accepting College Scholarship Applications for the 2018-2019 School Year
Spencer County Farm Bureau will award the following college scholarships for the 2018-2019 school term.
- A $2000 scholarship to a high school senior pursuing a degree at a college/university.
- A $2000 scholarship to a high school senior attending a vocational/technical institute.
- A $2000 scholarship to a student currently attending a college/university or a vocational/technical institute.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- be the child of a Spencer County Farm Bureau member family. Family must have been a member during the previous year in 2017, a current member in 2018 and remain such while the scholarship is in force.
- be a current resident of Spencer County.
- for the current college/university or vocational/technical institute scholarship, the student must be currently enrolled in a college/university or a vocational/technical institute.
Applications must be postmarked no later than March 30,
Click here to download an application.
- Zach Heibert of Hardin County Named 2022 Kentucky Farm Bureau Excellence in Agriculture Award Recipient
- September 29, 2022
Kentucky Farm Bureau (KFB) announced today that Zach Heibert of Hardin County is the 2022 KFB Excellence in Agriculture award recipient.
- KFB's 58th Annual Country Ham Auction Raises $5 Million for Charity
- August 25, 2022
The 58th Kentucky Farm Bureau (KFB) Country Ham Breakfast brought in an impressive $5 million for charity organizations.
- Presidents Column | Coming Together To Help
- August 12, 2022
Anyone who has ever planted that first seed of a crop knows, as dedicated farm families, we are always at the mercy of Mother Nature.