Jefferson County Scholarship Awards
Jefferson County Farm Bureau was trilled to award several scholarships for the 2014 school year. The following students are the lucky recipients:
- Blake Christopher Merkley - Awarded a $16,000.00 Scholarship.
- Elmedina Brkic - Awarded a $16,000.00 Scholarship.
- Hannah Elizabeth Oates - Awarded a $1,000.00 Scholarship.
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Announces Winners of Excellence in Ag Literacy and Women's Educational Grant Awards
- December 4, 2019
Two Kentuckians are being awarded significant honors from Kentucky Farm Bureau. Leslie McCarty of Montgomery County is the 2019 Women’s Educational Grant winner and Kelly Gates of Hopkins County has been named the Excellence in Ag Literacy recipient.
- Selling Farmers Tax Credit Program Announced
- November 27, 2019
Last week Kentucky launched a new program offering farmers incentives for selling their property to beginning farmers, an effort to further sustain one of the state’s most important industries.
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Announces Distinguished Service to Agriculture and Farm Bureau Recipients
- November 25, 2019
Kentucky Farm Bureau (KFB) announced two annual award winners today: Sam Moore of Butler County, and former KFB president, has been named the Distinguished Service to Agriculture recipient and James Stuecker of Hardin County is the 2019 Distinguished Service to Farm Bureau Award winner.