Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance offers the following motorcycle insurance coverage:
Motorcycle liability coverage
- Bodily injury liability
- Property damage liability
Motorcycle physical damage coverage
- Other than collision
Coverage for added protection
- Uninsured motorists
- Underinsured motorists
- Personal injury protection
- Basic personal injury protection
- Passenger personal injury protection
- Pedestrian personal injury protection
- Customizing equipment coverage
- Rider safety apparel coverage
Other coverage options
- Medical payments coverage
- Towing and labor cost coverage
- Trip interruption coverage
- Replacement cost coverage for your motorcycle
- Replacement cost coverage for customizing equipment
* We can also offer coverage for motorcycle cargo trailers and motorcycle transport trailers under this same policy.
Information that will help keep you and your loved ones safe and savvy – whether you’re on the road or in your old Kentucky home.
- Hot topic: Fire safety is always in season
According to the U.S. Fire Administration, 49 Kentuckians died in home fires in 2022. KFB Insurance encourages Kentuckians to take a few extra precautions to keep themselves, their loved ones, and their property safe from home and farm fires.
- 9 tips for avoiding a deer collision this fall
Each year, the native white-tailed deer species is the cause of 150 human deaths and 1.5 million vehicle collisions nationally, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.