Businessowners policy coverage options
From bakeries to nail salons, our businessowners policy has you covered! Talk with a local agent to find the best coverage package for you and your business.
Our policy is written under the "Businessowners Coverage Form." This provides for risks of direct physical loss except as excluded.
- Debris removal
- Preservation of property
- Fire department service charge
- Water damage, other liquids, powder, or molten material damage
- Business income
- Extra expense
- Pollutant clean up and removal
- Civil authority
- Money orders and "counterfeit money"
- Forgery or alteration
- Increased cost of construction
- Business income from dependent properties
- Glass expenses
- Fire extinguisher systems recharge expense
- Electronic data
- Interruption of computer operations
- Limited coverage for "fungi," wet rot, dry rot, and bacteria
- Newly acquired or constructed property
- Personal property off premises
- Outdoor property
- Personal effects
- Valuable papers and records
- Accounts receivable
Some optional property coverages available to meet your business needs.
- Outdoor sign coverage
- Money and securities
- Employee dishonesty
- Forgery and alteration
- Computer fraud and funds transfer fraud
- Equipment breakdown protection coverage
- Mechanical breakdown
- Spoilage coverage
- Water back-up and sump overflow
- Ordinance or law coverage
- Limits up to $3,000,000 per occurrence/$6,000,000 aggregate
This legal liability coverage protects your business against claims arising from bodily injury and property damage due to the use of the listed premises and all necessary or incidental operations throughout the U.S., including:
- Personal and advertising injury
- Medical expenses
- Damage to premises rented to you
Optional liability coverages available to meet your business needs
- Hired and non-owned auto
- Barber, beautician and nail care professional
- Funeral directors professional
- Optical and hearing aid professional
- Printers errors and omissions
- Veterinarians professional
- Employee benefits liability
* Higher limits are available for an additional premium
Information that will help keep you and your loved ones safe and savvy – whether you’re on the road or in your old Kentucky home.
- Why is catalytic converter theft skyrocketing, and what can you do about it?
According to the National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB), catalytic converter thefts have seen a significant increase across the country since March of 2020, the start of the global COVID-19 pandemic.
- Look before you lock: Six tips to prevent child and pet heatstroke
In 2020, 24 children across the United States died from heatstroke in unattended cars.