Young Farmer Scholarship
One $2,000 scholarship and one $1,000 scholarship to two college or vocational/technical school students.
- be a member of Kentucky Farm Bureau and remain such while the scholarship is in force.
Note: Applicants are strongly encouraged to retain their own membership. However, an applicant who is a dependent may apply under a parent’s/guardian’s membership.
- be between the ages of 18-35 years old. Applicants must be at least 18 years old at the time of application submission and have not reached their 36th birthday by January 1, 2018.
- be a college upperclassman (Sophomore-Senior status) for the 2017-2018 school year. Vocational/Technical school students and Graduate-level students are also eligible to apply.
- be majoring in agriculture or a related field at a Kentucky college or university, unless the program of study is not offered in the state of Kentucky.
- be enrolled as a full-time student each semester the scholarship payments are made; the student will forfeit the scholarship, should they be less than full-time.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Applications must be postmarked by April 28, 2017.