Insurance Protection for You and Your Family
How can you protect your greatest investments - your personal property and condominium unit? With affordable, quality renters insurance coverage from Kentucky Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company.
Kentucky Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company is the largest property and casualty insurance company based in Kentucky and we're located where our customers are - in each and every one of the 120 counties of the Commonwealth. There you'll find full-service offices and qualified agents - hometown people ready to serve you on a personal basis.
- Which policy is right for you
- Policy coverages
- Optional coverages
- Additional coverages available
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance discounts
- Fast claims service
Which of Our Homeowner's Policies is Right for You?
If you live in an apartment or rental home, a renter's insurance policy protects your personal property. If you own your condominium, your policy offers personal property coverage, as well as coverage for your condo unit. If you have a covered loss, we also provide coverage for certain increased living expenses.
The personal attention you receive from your Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance agent helps you select the protection that meets your needs. In addition to the coverage provided by each policy, you and your Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance agent can tailor your policy to provide additional coverage for jewelry, coins, furs and much more.
- Windstorm or hail
- Riot or civil commotion
- Vandalism or malicious mischief
- Volcanic eruption
- Theft (limited on premises)
- Sudden or accidental tearing apart, cracking, burning or bulging
- Accidental discharge or overflow of water or steam
- Sudden and accidental damage from artificially generated electrical current
- Falling objects
- Weights of ice, snow or sleet
- Limited glass breakage
In Addition, Some Claims Our Liability Coverage May Cover Include:
- Bodily injury
- Medical payments
- Property damage
- First aid expense
These valuable features, and other additional coverages such as fire department service charge, debris removal, credit card forgery, and damage to trees, shrubs, and other plants, make Farm Bureau's policy a necessary part of owning or renting property.
- Personal property replacement cost
- Home day care
- Identity fraud expense
- Money / coins / gold
- Silverware / goldware / pewterware
- Fine arts
- Cameras (non-commercial)
- Golfer's equipment
- Postage stamps
- Musical instruments (non-professional)
Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance Discounts
In addition to discounts you'll receive for being a Kentucky Farm Bureau member, we offer a variety of discounts to qualified policyholders, including:
- Multi-policy discount (in which both home and vehicle(s) are insured)
- Newer condominium discount
- Protection device discount (for deadbolt locks, smoke alarms, fire extinguishers, security alarm systems, sprinkler systems, etc.)
Fast Claims Service
We have adjusters throughout Kentucky. When you call for help, you can expect your claim to be handled quickly and efficiently.
Be Sure With Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance
Contact your Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance agent for more details about policy coverages and availability. No matter where you are in Kentucky, there's an agent near you.
Representations contained in this web page are for illustration purposes only. Coverage availability is subject to eligibility and other qualifications. Please consult your policy for actual contract coverage and exclusions. AD-31 (06/08)
« Back to the Insurance Products page