The Clark County Farm Bureau will award one college scholarship for the current school year. This scholarship can be applied to tuition, housing, books, etc. Payments are made directly to the college.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- have either a 3.5 Cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale) or a 23 ACT
- be the child of a Clark County Farm Bureau member family and remain such while the scholarship is in force
- finish high school within the year they apply for the scholarship
Those not eligible are the children of:
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance Agents
- Clark County Board Members
- Kentucky Farm Bureau State and District Employees
- Kentucky Farm Bureau State Women’s Advisory Committee Members
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Claims Personnel
Please contact Clark County Farm Bureau for more information 859-744-1716.
- KFB Candid Conversations: Kentucky is set to lead research efforts with Grain & Forage Center of Excellence
- September 20, 2016
KFB Candid Conversations presents a discussion about the University of Kentucky Grain & Forage Center of Excellence.
- Kentucky on Trend for Record Soybean Harvest
- September 12, 2016
- Water Management Working Group Sees Accomplishments in First Year
- August 31, 2016
The Water Management Working Group has initiated many forward steps in opening up critical conversations about water issues.