The Clark County Farm Bureau will award one college scholarship for the current school year. This scholarship can be applied to tuition, housing, books, etc. Payments are made directly to the college.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- have either a 3.5 Cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale) or a 23 ACT
- be the child of a Clark County Farm Bureau member family and remain such while the scholarship is in force
- finish high school within the year they apply for the scholarship
Those not eligible are the children of:
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance Agents
- Clark County Board Members
- Kentucky Farm Bureau State and District Employees
- Kentucky Farm Bureau State Women’s Advisory Committee Members
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Claims Personnel
Please contact Clark County Farm Bureau for more information 859-744-1716.
- Retail food prices in Kentucky decrease slightly during 3rd Quarter
- October 24, 2016
After a slight increase in food prices was experienced during the second quarter of 2016, third quarter results returned to declines.
- Farm to School Month spotlights efforts to get more local foods into Kentucky schools
- October 19, 2016
Agriculture Commissioner Ryan Quarles encourages Kentucky school children to celebrate Farm to School Month in October and throughout the year.
- Elizabethtown SBDC director recognized as one of the best
- October 18, 2016
The Office of Veterans Business Development recognized Patricia Krausman, director of the Elizabethtown Small Business Development Center, as one of the six most outstanding instructors for the 2016 Boots 2 Business program.