Clark County Farm Bureau Scholarships
The Clark County Farm Bureau will award one college scholarship for the current school year. This scholarship can be applied to tuition, housing, books, etc. Payments are made directly to the college.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- have either a 3.5 Cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale) or a 23 ACT
- be the child of a Clark County Farm Bureau member family and remain such while the scholarship is in force
- finish high school within the year they apply for the scholarship
Those not eligible are the children of:
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance Agents
- Clark County Board Members
- Kentucky Farm Bureau State and District Employees
- Kentucky Farm Bureau State Women’s Advisory Committee Members
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Claims Personnel
Please contact Clark County Farm Bureau for more information at (859) 744-1716.
- Statement from KFB President, Mark Haney on Farm Bill passage
- June 22, 2018
Official Statement from Kentucky Farm Bureau President, Mark Haney on the passage of the Farm Bill on June 21, 2018.
- The Value in KFB Membership
- June 8, 2018
Through the years, developing and promoting member benefits has been a key component in helping the organization grow. Kentucky now ranks as the fourth largest Farm Bureau in the country, and at the end of the day, having such strong numbers helps the organization in its advocacy efforts which in turn, positively affects our members in both rural and urban areas.
- KFB Candid Conversation:
- June 8, 2018
KFB Candid Conversation presents a discussion about the topical issues facing the agricultural industry and rural communities in a question and answer format. In this column, Hilda Gay Legg, State Director of USDA Rural Development-Kentucky talks about that agency’s role in assisting rural communities.