Clark County Farm Bureau Scholarships
The Clark County Farm Bureau will award one college scholarship for the current school year. This scholarship can be applied to tuition, housing, books, etc. Payments are made directly to the college.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- have either a 3.5 Cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale) or a 23 ACT
- be the child of a Clark County Farm Bureau member family and remain such while the scholarship is in force
- finish high school within the year they apply for the scholarship
Those not eligible are the children of:
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance Agents
- Clark County Board Members
- Kentucky Farm Bureau State and District Employees
- Kentucky Farm Bureau State Women’s Advisory Committee Members
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Claims Personnel
Please contact Clark County Farm Bureau for more information at (859) 744-1716.
- Statement from Kentucky Farm Bureau President Mark Haney: 2018 Farm Bill
- April 20, 2018
As work continues on the 2018 Farm Bill, we look forward to the benefits it promises. The bill brings relief and certainty back into the lives of our Kentucky farm families.
- Farm Leaders Visit Opioid Memorial in Show of Unity
- April 18, 2018
The presidents of the nation’s two largest general farm organizations today visited the “Prescribed to Death” opioid memorial in Washington, D.C., in a show of unity to address the national opioid epidemic that is disproportionately affecting farming communities.
- Down the Backroads: Staying Linked to Your Past
- April 17, 2018
It is important to stay linked to your past; learn from it; cherish it and be reminded of it even as we walk into the future. For me, it has provided an easier path in my walk forward.