The Clark County Farm Bureau will award one college scholarship for the current school year. This scholarship can be applied to tuition, housing, books, etc. Payments are made directly to the college.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- have either a 3.5 Cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale) or a 23 ACT
- be the child of a Clark County Farm Bureau member family and remain such while the scholarship is in force
- finish high school within the year they apply for the scholarship
Those not eligible are the children of:
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance Agents
- Clark County Board Members
- Kentucky Farm Bureau State and District Employees
- Kentucky Farm Bureau State Women’s Advisory Committee Members
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Claims Personnel
Please contact Clark County Farm Bureau for more information 859-744-1716.
- Retail food prices in Kentucky increase slightly during 2nd Quarter of 2016 according to Kentucky Farm Bureau Marketbasket Survey
- August 2, 2016
For the first time in over a year, food prices in the Commonwealth have increased.
- UK Grains Center of Excellence to strengthen Kentucky agriculture
- July 20, 2016
Thanks to funding from the Kentucky Agricultural Development Board, the University of Kentucky Grains Center of Excellence will help advance Kentucky agriculture for decades.
- KFB County Farm Bureau Information Award nomination period now open
- July 19, 2016
Please complete and submit applications to the KFB state office no later than October 14, 2016.