The Clark County Farm Bureau will award one college scholarship for the current school year. This scholarship can be applied to tuition, housing, books, etc. Payments are made directly to the college.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- have either a 3.5 Cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale) or a 23 ACT
- be the child of a Clark County Farm Bureau member family and remain such while the scholarship is in force
- finish high school within the year they apply for the scholarship
Those not eligible are the children of:
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance Agents
- Clark County Board Members
- Kentucky Farm Bureau State and District Employees
- Kentucky Farm Bureau State Women’s Advisory Committee Members
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Claims Personnel
Please contact Clark County Farm Bureau for more information 859-744-1716.
- Kentucky Farm Bureau promotes National Farm Safety and Health Week
- September 15, 2017
The National Safety Council and Kentucky Farm Bureau are promoting National Farm Safety and Health Week September 17 – 23.
- IFAL Offers Leadership Opportunities for a Second Generation
- August 30, 2017
Kentucky Farm Bureau’s (KFB) Institute for Future Agricultural Leaders (IFAL) has proven to be a successful, long-running program providing a unique summer leadership conference, now reaching a second generation of high school junior students.