Clark County Farm Bureau Scholarships
The Clark County Farm Bureau will award one college scholarship for the current school year. This scholarship can be applied to tuition, housing, books, etc. Payments are made directly to the college.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- have either a 3.5 Cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale) or a 23 ACT
- be the child of a Clark County Farm Bureau member family and remain such while the scholarship is in force
- finish high school within the year they apply for the scholarship
Those not eligible are the children of:
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance Agents
- Clark County Board Members
- Kentucky Farm Bureau State and District Employees
- Kentucky Farm Bureau State Women’s Advisory Committee Members
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Claims Personnel
Please contact Clark County Farm Bureau for more information at (859) 744-1716.
- KFB President Mark Haney's Statement on Waters of the U.S. Rule
- February 21, 2019
As we move forward in our advocacy efforts related to water resource issues, I want to point out that the revised Waters of the US (WOTUS) rule has been posted on the Federal Register. I can’t tell you how important it is to have our voices heard regarding this matter, and how vital it has been for our farmers and ranchers to get this revised rule.
- Kentucky Winter Weather Proving to be a Roller Coaster Ride, So Far
- February 14, 2019
Mark Twain once said, “If you don’t like the weather in New England, just wait a minute, it’ll change.” Since he first spoke those words, many other regions and states across the country have adopted that saying, including Kentucky, where it seems to be truer during this winter season than ever before.
- Down the Backroads
- February 14, 2019
For some reason the changing of the seasons has always fascinated me. Watching the colors of the earth change from summer to fall to winter and on to spring, is such an amazing gift the good Lord has given us.