The Clark County Farm Bureau will award one college scholarship for the current school year. This scholarship can be applied to tuition, housing, books, etc. Payments are made directly to the college.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- have either a 3.5 Cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale) or a 23 ACT
- be the child of a Clark County Farm Bureau member family and remain such while the scholarship is in force
- finish high school within the year they apply for the scholarship
Those not eligible are the children of:
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance Agents
- Clark County Board Members
- Kentucky Farm Bureau State and District Employees
- Kentucky Farm Bureau State Women’s Advisory Committee Members
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Claims Personnel
Please contact Clark County Farm Bureau for more information 859-744-1716.
- Kentucky Farm Bureau policy development process continues, nearly 300 members head to nation's capital
- February 20, 2017
Kentucky Farm Bureau’s (KFB) volunteer leaders continue the organization’s grassroots policy development process this month as they head to Washington, D.C., with their list of 2017 national priority issues and a willingness to serve as “The Voice of Kentucky Agriculture.”
- Joining forces for young farmers and rural communities
- February 8, 2017
As a generation of farmers gradually transfers farm management and responsibilities to the next, it’s important the handoffs are smooth and successful.