The Clark County Farm Bureau will award one college scholarship for the current school year. This scholarship can be applied to tuition, housing, books, etc. Payments are made directly to the college.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- have either a 3.5 Cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale) or a 23 ACT
- be the child of a Clark County Farm Bureau member family and remain such while the scholarship is in force
- finish high school within the year they apply for the scholarship
Those not eligible are the children of:
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance Agents
- Clark County Board Members
- Kentucky Farm Bureau State and District Employees
- Kentucky Farm Bureau State Women’s Advisory Committee Members
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Claims Personnel
Please contact Clark County Farm Bureau for more information 859-744-1716.
- KFB Well Represented at American Farm Bureau Convention
- January 15, 2018
More than 500 Kentucky Farm Bureau members made their way to Nashville for the 99th Annual American Farm Bureau Federation Convention and Trade Show to hear from national agriculture leaders and have a voice in national farm policy, as well as support state competition winners and gain the opportunity to hear from a sitting Commander in Chief.